Berlitz Pocket Guide Kos (Travel Guide eBook)
Berlitz Pocket Guide Kos
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Kos. From top tourist attractions like the Bros Therma Hot Springs, 'Magic' Beach and the volcanic caldera at Nisyros, to cultural gems, including the zoological floor mosaics and other late-Roman treasures at Casa Romana, the frescoed Agiou Ioannou Theologou Monastery and the Italianate architecture of Kos and nearby islands of Kalymnos and Leros, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Kos:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the island's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Kos Town; The Northeast Coast; Northwest Coast Resorts; Andimahia; Kardamena and Plaka; South Coast beaches; Kefalos; Mt Dikeos and around and excursions to Nisyros; Kalumnos; Lertos; Patmos and Bodrum in Turkey
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrasebook & Dictionary Greek
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.