Berlitz Pocket Guide India (Travel Guide eBook)
Berlitz Pocket Guide India
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring India. From top tourist attractions like the Taj Mahal, Kerala's backwaters and the Golden Temple, to cultural gems, including a once in a lifetime trip to Ajmer, trekking the rugged terrain in Ladakh and exploring Ranthambore, home to the Rajbut ruins and wild tigers, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to India
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: Delhi; The North; Rajasthan; The West; The East; The South
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Hindi
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.