Berlitz Pocket Guide Algarve (Travel Guide eBook)
Insight Guides Pocket Corfu
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Corfu. From top tourist attractions like Angelokastro, Liston and Paxi, to cultural gems including Paleokastritsa - the islands most beautiful spot, the pebbly coves of the northcoast and sandy beaches of the west, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Corfu:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the island's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major attraction highlighted, the maps makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Covers: The south; North of Kerkyra Town; The northeast; The north; The northwest; The west; Paxi; Andipaxi; Parga
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Greece? Check out Insight Guides Greece for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.