The Gospel of Grace
Dr. David Jeremiah
The apostle Paul makes his appearance in the Bible as an ambitious Pharisee who is determined to destroy the early church. But his religious world comes crashing down when he meets the risen Jesus on the road to Damascus. Paul is never the same, and soon he is traveling across the world to spread the gospel. At one point, Paul writes a letter to a church in Rome, outlining in clear terms the central truths and doctrines of the Christian faith. Romans reads like a first-century course in theology, culminating in the incredible truth that God has made a way—through the sacrifice of Christ—for all to find salvation.
The Jeremiah Bible Study Series captures Dr. David Jeremiah’s many years of commitment in teaching the Word of God. In each study, you will gain insights into the text, identify the key stories and themes, and be challenged to correctly apply the truths and meanings you find to your own life. Sections include:
- Getting Started: An opening question to introduce the lesson
- Setting the Stage: A short reflection to explain the context of the study
- Exploring the Text: The Scripture reading for the lesson with related study questions
- Reviewing the Story: Questions to help you identify key points in the Scripture reading
- Applying the Message: Questions to help you apply the key ideas to your life
- Reflecting on the Meaning: A closing reflection on the key teachings in the lesson
Each of the Bible studies in this series will help you understand what the Bible says—particularly in its original context—and how to apply its teachings to your life.